Saturday, August 22, 2009

Plenitude. And more dogs.

I totally get this dog. You can't see but he was wagging his tail. Not at me, I'm sure, but happy to be in the air-conditioned entryway to the Food Emporium on Greenwich Street. More photos.

Had a great time in Maine with perfect weather and great food and kayaking off Boothbay Harbor, swimming in the pond. . I seem to have lost my "voice" and so ... more pics than words. I think it's the heat/humidity.

Had great fun with the splashy painting below (wherever it lands) which is on a wall near the Highline. It generally takes people 14 minutes to figure out what it actually is. It took me 13, but that was in person.

The ferris wheels (!) were in Bath, Maine. The surreal curve of the Bath Bridge courtesy my iPhone.

I don't watch much dance, though I like it and have danced myself a bit way back when. But I was blown away by the Mark Morris Group performing as part of Mostly Mozart series, with YoYo Ma. Fantastic and inspiring and really not apropos to any photos here but I needed to report.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Netvibes View blog top tags