Saturday, September 22, 2007

Miscellaneous


Sometimes it's better to post something than nothing at all. So this will be just to update the record. Saw Al DiMeola at the Blue Note last week with C. Great music, awful crowd: tourists and talkers and a severe lack of enthusiasm. Note to self: only tourists go to late concerts on a Sunday night.

Interesting articles in The Atlantic Monthly: About Facebook and If Sonny Bono Weren't Dead I'd Kill Him.

My friend and colleague A. tells me my blog pic makes me look "haggard." Well, too bad.

Do not buy flowers through 800 Flowers. I ordered my mother some for her birthday and she candidly told me they looked funereal. Great! So I told 800 Flowers I wanted to replace them and 2 days (!) later another sad bouquet arrived. I doubt they were the dozen "Peruvian lillies" I had ordered.

It's raining. Which is great, as I love rainy days but damnit not when I have a gazillion errands to run. Sigh. There. Done.

0 comments:

 
Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Netvibes View blog top tags