Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pulp Fiction

In the spirit of pith (or is it "pithiness"? I know the former is part of an orange, but still) and brevity, I'll keep this short and bulleted.

  • Observed a motorcyclist doing a wheelie up Sixth Ave. That was kinda cool. But from the look on his face, I'm not sure it was intended.
  • I have a neighbor who always does laundry when I do, regardless of time or day. He's a big guy who always wears shorts, has a pleasant demeanor and doesn't have too much to say.
  • I'm going to start making my own sushi again, as Kirara on Carmine closed and Yama is icky and Koo is weird and Blue Ribbon is only for special occasions.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you didn't go with the obvious but lame "pulp fiction" set-up. Kudos to your literary high road and choice of "pith." Orange you glad you chose that word instead?

[insert]rimshot[/insert]

(It doesn't like HTML jokes)

 
Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Netvibes View blog top tags